Fellowship Submission is now closed.
Through the generosity of the ECCO2017 European Cancer Congress Sponsors,
- 20 Fellowship Grants are offered to young oncology professionals from countries with lower-middle income economies as per World Bank classification to attend the congress
- 20 Fellowship Grants are offered to young oncology professionals from Eastern European countries
To meet the requirements to be considered for a fellowship grant the applicant should:
- Submit an abstract for the ECCO2017 European Cancer Congress. Applicants whose abstracts have been accepted for an oral or poster presentation at the congress will be considered first.
- Submit the online Fellowship Grant application form ONLY ONCE irrespective of the number of abstracts submitted by the applicant.
- Be under the age of 40.
- Provide a letter of support from the Head of the Department/Organisation stating that the applicant is not the recipient of any other financial support, including a copy of the submitted abstract(s).
- Provide a two page CV (including date of birth).
- Be fluent in English.
The deadline for receipt of applications has been extended to 14 September 2016.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Each fellowship will include:
- Free registration to the congress
- Free accommodation in one of the selected hotels (maximum 3 nights)
- 500 EUR travel grant – to meet the travel expenses from Eastern European Countries
- reimbursement of travel costs up to 1200 EUR based on an apex return airfare in economy class from countries with lower-middle income economies
- reimbursement after the congress
Please complete the online application form before 14 September 2016
Please note that the Abstract Submission is open until 12 September 2016.
Before applying for a fellowship grant, please note that your abstract first needs to be processed by the ECCO2017 Secretariat. This may take up to 48 hours.
Successful applicants will be notified by early November 2016.
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified: