ECCO2017: 27–30 January, 2017: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Find out how results from major cancer trials could change the way you manage patients in your daily practice.
ECCO2017 brings you the authoritative multidisciplinary update of recent innovations, shaping daily practice for best patient outcomes:
- The most promising new data from all around the world will be presented at ECCO2017. View the updated Proffered Papers and Poster titles on the Searchable Programme.
- Our excellent educational programme gives you all you need to know today.
- We will tackle the burning issues of cancer care delivery in Europe and present ECCO’s policy-shaping efforts in this context.
- The patient perspective is at the heart of the programme and will illuminate all multidisciplinary discussions
- The first day offers you dedicated ECCO member societies’ programmes with unique in-depth insights into selected topics
Present your own work at ECCO2017: Regular and late-breaking abstract submission now open!
Submit your abstract and showcase your data before your peers in all oncology disciplines!
Register before 28 November to get the best rates available.
We look forward to seeing you in Amsterdam!