Application submission is closed.
Three (3) young clinical oncologists can profit from the opportunity to present their novel clinical trial concepts and benefit from expert advice in the ‘The Art of Designing Clinical Trials: The Latest in Methods in Clinical Cancer Research’ Workshop scheduled on 30 January 2017.
Further details about this session can be found in the ECCO2017 Advance Programme.
Candidates must be within 5 years of completion of Residency/Fellowship training in one of the following disciplines:
- Junior physician specialising in oncology
- Junior clinical professional managing cancer patients (i.e. urologist, gynaecologist, neuro-oncologist, haematologist)
- Junior radiologist or pathologist with a strong involvement in cancer care
Submit a cancer clinical trial concept which has not been previously written or performed.
Each grant will include:
- Free registration to the Congress
- Opportunity to present in a Congress Session
- Meet and interact with renowned oncology experts
Clinical Trial Concept submission deadline extended: 30 September 2016
Please complete the application form provided and send it to Sapna Sheth, Congress Programme Manager (Sapna.Sheth@ecco-org.eu).
PRINT THIS PAGE
Page last modified:
Applicants will be notified by email regarding the status of their application in early October 2016.