ECCO2017: European Cancer Congress
- ECCO2017 is the only truly multidisciplinary oncology Congress in Europe.
- You will learn about the most recent developments in monodisciplines from a multidisciplinary perspective and you will find out how these developments impact your clinical practice.
- The Congress is annual so your interdisciplinary clinical knowledge is always up-to-date.
- You benefit from top-notch educational programmes developed by a leading team of multidisciplinary experts.
- You are a part of the hot discussions on the cost and organisation of cancer care in Europe.
- You are in the right place for multidisciplinary networking with peers from Europe and the world.
- You can grow in your career through leadership programmes, targeted ECCO member societies’ programmes and much more.
View the ECCO Programme
View the Society Day Programme
At ECCO2017, the focus is on the patient situation and this is from a multidisciplinary perspective. “If you work in the cancer community, then you should attend ECCO2017.” These are the words of Professor Peter Naredi, ECCO President, in his presidential address video.